At Home

During my time at home we had some delightful Family Photos done for the first time in more years that I am willing to consider. 
The 4 most fly siblings you will ever know

During this time I angered my sisters and caused laughter to cascade from my brother's lips because I repeatedly made faces that were against the cultural norm for nice family photos

We even allowed the dogs to be photographed.


Maggie did not like the antlers

I had a grand old time while I was home, it was such a luxury to my family and to spend some time with them.

During one of the weekends I was at the Word of Life Bible Institute for the annual missions conference. I was able to see the next group of interns being sent off to their countries and hang out with friends who were in the area. We even indulged ourselves to the point that we purchased the famous local gas station pizza.


One thing that I cannot get in South Africa that I miss dearly is Taco Bell. Some people in South Africa do not even know what a taco is! While I was home I was sure to eat as much as my arteries could handle and photographed one of these rare treats so that those who were ignorant of this luxury could see what they were missing. 


Moose antler, golf club, gas mask and special suit thing. Yes my brother and I party hard. 

If you are one of the poor people who think that New York is all city with no trees, or if I told you that I live in New York but also in the woods and you told me I was full of bologna please observe the picture of my back yard.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two