Friday Update: African Mysteries

Due to the way that Africa is generally portrayed in movies, TV show and other forms of media it is easy to think that is is a wasteland filled with man-eating creatures and devoid of any form of technology. 

I present to you a picture of Johannesburg, the city I lived in for the past 2 years and Lord willing will be returning too in the near future!



This past week God has blessed me with 3 meetings with pastors and many opportunities to serve in New York. I was able to help the "Ranch Posse" (a camp promotion team) on Saturday by promoting the Ranch and Ranger camp to a local city. I also am planning on driving to 2 Word of Life Superbowl (for more info go to http://superbowl.wol.org/) during the month of November. 

Please continue to pray that doors will open for me to discuss South Africa with potential supporters, that support would come in, and that I would have continued ministry while in New York. 

Let me know if you would like to talk, support me, or have me pray for you!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary
Kyle Paradis

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blessings From God

Super Superbowl!

Drakensberg