Faith and Prayer

Here is a PICTURE UPDATE on my support as of November 30, 2010 (please click on it to enlarge). As you can see there are lots of nice graphs up there. Incase if you are the type of person who does not like graphs and thinks they are silly, here is a WORD UPDATE. I have currently received $1,448, also if I keep on receiving the average amount from the first 3 months each month for the next two years i will have 37% of my support. Tomorrow is December 1st which leaves a little over a month left before I am scheduled to leave.

If you have not yet supported me and you want to or even if you don't want to PLEASE PRAY ABOUT IT. God will provide what I need but will you please let him use you!? All I ask is that you would pray about giving, the need is urgent in South Africa for the Gospel, if you are unable to give then please remember to pray for the missionaries currently in South Africa, and for myself to be diligent and faithful.

For online giving
https://home.wol.org/giving/giveto/Kyle+Paradis+(0L0842) 
For giving in other ways or for questions, comments, and concerns
email-ksparadis1@gmail.com
skype-kylesparadis

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two