Fun and Games

As you may have gathered from my previous posts one of my main jobs here in South Africa is to think of and run games at our many camps that we have around the year. However many times kids that come to a camp in March also come to another camp is July so occasional they have to play the same games over and over.

That is boring

Camps should not be boring so I strive to come up with as many new games as I can, but it is not enough. I would like your help.

If you have any games that you think are super and you play them with


  • Kids
  • Your Youth Group
  • Friends
  • Teens
  • Camp
Or wherever! Please let me know by commenting or sending me a message on Facebook. It does not matter if you need certain supplies, if it is for only 5 people to play or if you need over 100 people. We need all types of games and if you have any ideas at all please don't be greedy! Share them with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two