Olympian Games Day

Sorry that there have not been many updates here recently but really we just have been doing some typical semi boring office work and I am trucking away at my last term of study. However there was one spectacular day called "OLYMPIAN GAMES DAY" which basically was a solid day of setting up and running carnival style games for kids in primary school. It was a ton of fun but unfortunately there are not currently any pictures out from it. The kids ran from station to station filling up their score cards and at the end of the day the Gospel was given and the kids who had filled out their cards the most won prizes.

However as there were many leaders there who could not play the games for prizes as they would easily dominate we had a leaders drawing where they could win some study Bibles, a free week of camp to give away to their kids or to cut my hair whatever way they wanted.



I think it turned out quite nice, however I fixed it later due my limited self respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two