This Week

This past week has been one of both jolly old times and regretful news.
This Baby is Jolly
The Blessing of Nature

This week has been jolly because I am first off far more blessed by God than I ever deserve and am growing in His abundant grace. I was blessed this week especially by the beginning of break from online classes. Being able to continue my education is great, but everyone enjoys a break from the mundane reading and deadlines hanging over your head. I was blessed recently by getting Rosetta Stone in the mail to learn Portuguese, I will be able to spend more time learning Portuguese now.

The Phone I wish I could talk on
This week I also had the rare opportunity to talk to Mr. Matt Melville on the phone. It was great to be able to talk to one of the head men at the HQ however he had some news that was less stellar. Due to lack of monthly supporters I will not be able to depart in January. My new target date has been moved to March, it is depressing that I will not be able to get out onto the field until 3 months later but it is good because now I will be able to spend more time with my family and establish a stronger home support force.

Like I said before the reason that I could not leave right away was because of lack of monthly supporters. God has blessed me with $1,812.50 so far and I know that a few hundred more will arrive in a few days. However most of this is from people who gave once in a large sum. What I need is people who are willing to give small numbers every month.

I have $100 coming in each month from the same people. This leaves $1,050 left that I need people committed to giving each month before I can go. This sure sounds like a bunch of money, however when it is broken down it does not seem so big.

If 10 people gave me $105 each month it would be enough-That still seems like a lot to give each month doesn't it?

What about if 20 people gave $52.50 every month? This is about the price of a new video game.
Sonic and Link
2 Popular video games Characters
or if
50 people gave me $21- If you ate out 2 or 3 times (depending on how much you eat) less a month you would save MORE money than this!

I have mailed my letter to 195 families and individuals if each family sent me $5.39 each month then I COULD LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!

South Africa
Basically what I'm trying to get at is that you do not have to give me $500 each month. If you sent just 5 or 10 dollars each month it would be a blessing. Please pray about supporting me and my ministry in South Africa. And please continue to pray for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Friday Update: African Mysteries