Blessings From God

In the past 2 weeks since my last update it has been a busy time that God has blessed. Shortly after posting the last update I was contacted by several people who wished to support my ministry. God has brought my total to up to $1,902.50! Tomorrow night I will have an opportunity to go to a friends church and help out with a kids event there. The kids will be raising some support for my ministry!

I was also able to see some friends from the BI who now work at a local church This last weekend. On Saturday we were able to go caroling at two nursing homes. When I was a kid I did not like to go to nursing homes or to go caroling because I am not musically inclined. I had a lot of fun this time and was glad to be able to minister with close friends.

God has also blessed me because I have picked up more hours at work, and Liberty classes end this week! Please pray for me to be a good example to those I work with. Please also pray for my health and support. I have gotten the flu twice this year and I have not had it since 2007 before this year, it is not serious just nagging. Support is coming in better, however all of the current support is from different people. This is good that many people want to support my ministry however I will need monthly supporters to go to South Africa. Please continue to pray.

Thank you for all your prayer and support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two