Word Of Life

Honestly sometimes calling people on the phone asking for support is not the funnest thing in the world, neither is sitting around the house doing nothing just waiting for jobs to call back or for support to roll in. One thing that is fun though is visiting friends and making the most out of where you are. This last Wednesday I went up to Word of Life to visit my friends who work and go to college there. It could of potentially been an extreme waste of time if i had not done anything while i was up there to further my ministry. Thanks to an excellent suggestion from my good friend Dale i printed off 20 of my prayer and support letters and handed them out while the students were in required study hours. I also did this for Dale because he came up with the suggestion and we have many mutual friends. This was not difficult at all and actually was quite fun. Most students at the Bible Institute do not get prayer letters from their good friends because they get mailed to their home address and they sometimes get lost or thrown away. This was a great opportunity to fellowship with good friends and get some solid people to pray for me!

As of right now the Lord has provided $667.50 for support so far Praise God! This leaves around $2,700 left for start up fees. I also have begun to learn the Portuguese language through livemocha.com. If you were wondering they speak English in South Africa but they speak Portuguese in Mozambique where I will be spending some time during the trip. Right now my biggest needs are for Prayer and Monthly Supporters. I have several people who have committed to pray for me during the extent of my two years in South Africa the goal is to have at least 50 people who will be consistent prayers. As perviously stated the Lord has brought in $667.50 so far in one time gifts. I am also in need of people who are willing to send in support to me monthly during my time over there. Currently there are zero know monthly supporters. Thanks so much for your prayers if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any point in time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two