First Post

hello and welcome to the world famous blog of kyle. just in case if you have not heard: Lord willing around mid january i will be leaving for south africa for 2 years. while there i will be working with some word of life missionaries working in churches and helping new christians have a better relationship with Christ. however before i can go i must raise enough money to live while i am over there expenses include rent, taxes, food, plane tickets, etc. after adding all of this up the total is $1,300 per month that i am over there and approx. $3,400 for set up before i go. currently i am living at home and seeking a job i am also taking classes thru liberty online and i will continue to take them during my trip to africa (this is funded by me! if you donate money it will not go towards liberty classes) the primary purpose of this blog is to keep people who are praying and supporting me updated more often than newsletters and a way for you all to see more pictures. if you would like more info feel free to send me an e-mail or comment with your address and i will add you to the mailing list. there is also a facebook group if you fancy. also please email or contact me another way if you have any questions at all and if you are interesting in supporting me let me know as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two