No Picture update

To be honest when I read blogs I generally speed read the written part and bask in the shining wonder of the picture, therefore I feel guilty about posting multiple posts without pictures. However due to my negligence and the lack of friends who like to take zillions of pictures there have been two big events with no pictures (that I can think of). I hereby declare therefore that I will now quickly sum up these events in a way that might hold your attention (if it has not already been lost)

Grace Christian Primary School Camp
Many kids, few leaders, my team won, water, sun, triple bunk beds, superheroes

Calvary Baptist Church of Everton Youth Conference
Taxi ride, township, speaking on purity and trust, not many English speakers, good fellowship


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two