Long Time

Well its been a long long time since I have posted on this here blog. And yes I realize how cliche this is for me to start off a blog post this way. The reason I suppose as to why I have not been posting is because I spend wayyy too much time on the computer and I am frankly quite sick of it. However I should not allow my precious blog to suffer on account of my laziness and fear of the machine. Nevertheless here is the grand reopening of the famous African Paradis.


Lately I have been challenged immensely through God's Word and talking with friends. I realized that I was fearing man more than God, that I don't trust God enough and that I am awful at loving others. I am still working on these things but I would like to say that I have made some progress these past weeks.

I have also been working on my time management as my responsibilities have been increasing, and I am still taking online classes. I discovered that if i don't have fun I will go crazy and if I don't do my work then my work does not get done! I am finding the balance with that now.

There are also a TON of pictures and things that will be coming up soon! However due to the way that the internet works in South Africa I wont be able to post pictures until the beginning of September.

Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two