No Internet

This week for one reason or another there was no internet at our home in South Africa. I was able to get all of my school work done by Tuesday so praise God I did not fall behind on my studies. However when there is no internet you start doing useful things instead of wasting your time on the internet. I was able to focus on learning Portuguese and I learned quite a bit done this week. I was also able to help my friend and roommate Thobile with his Bible classes and with his English. We also spent more time getting to know each other instead of mindlessly staring at screens. However these days communication is centered around the internet. It is difficult to talk to people internationally with out it. Needless to say the internet is back on, I am back to work at my school and I can once again interact with people half the planet away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drakensberg

Super Superbowl!

Mozambique Part Two